Now Taking Applications for General Production Operatives
Two positions are available. Reporting to the Supervisor.The role requires the General Operative to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards .
The role involves the employee being an integral part of the team, working together to complete and prepare customer orders.
Must display the following key behaviours /competencies throughout role:
- Team Player
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Level headed & a logical thinker
- Willing to learn the information that is involved in the job
- Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with team and team supervisor – Which requires candidate to have a good understanding of the English language.
- A ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
- Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role
- Be health and safety conscious
- Flexible to the needs of the business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type / Category
General Operative positions are in the fresh turkey production factory based in Cortown, Kells, Co. Meath.
This is in a cold working environment as fresh poultry is being processed.
The role itself is based in the production cutting and packing areas.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply to any position or send your CV please fill out the following form: