Hogan's Farm Stuffed Turkey Parcel
- 400g pack of Hogan’s Farm Quick Cook Turkey Breast Steaks
- 200g pack of Mr. Crumb Sage & Onion Stuffing (Get Gluten Free Sage & Onion Stuffing option to make this dish completely gluten free)
- Shredded carrot & green beans (optional)
- 1 pack of streaky rashers (smoked or unsmoked)
- Fresh or dried bay leaf x 4
- Pre-heat oven to 190oc/ Fan 170oc/ Gas Mark 6.
- Take each turkey breast (4) and place on top of cling film.
- Put another piece of cling film over the steaks and with a wooden rolling pin, bash each steak out,not too much that the meat tares.
- Taking cling film off the top of each steak.
- Take your stuffing and place about 25g into the centre of each steak.
- Place shredded veg on top of stuffing mixture.
- Roll each steak and wrap around with streaky bacon.
- Secure each paupiette with a wooden toothpick.
- Place each paupiette onto a oven proof dish and place in the oven for approx 30 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potato & steamed veg.