This recipe is totally adjustable to what’s left in the ‘ol fridge:
What to do:
pre-heat oven @ 200° / Fan 180°.
Cut butternut squash in half & scoop out seeds.
Then cut it length wise into slices (cutting around the outer skin)
-Slice up the red pepper
Place both onto a baking tray & drizzle over some rapeseed oil. –
Into the oven they go for approx 20-25 mins until butternut squash is soft. **remove red peppers after 15 mins.
Whilst it’s in baking , Stirfry your turkey with a little oil..until cooked.
Now toast the peacon’s / mixed seeds on a dry frying pan for approx 3-4 mins.
1) Grab a large bowl
2) Trow in a large handful of rocket / spinach
3) Next goes in the butternut squash
4) Followed by the cooked Hogan’s Farm Turkey Strips
5) Drop in the red pepper next
6) Here comes the grated parmessan – all over the top
7) Finish off with 1 dessert spoon of Rapseed Oil & 2 dessert spoons of balsamic (mix together ) throw it over.