Turkey in a hot mushroom sauce
This is a great meal to cook
Enjoy this tasty winter warmer!
- 500g Turkey Breast ( cooked leftovers or diced cookedfresh)
- 1 tbsp of flour (seasoned)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced.
- 2 red chilli’s – deseeded, finely sliced (chilli flakes can be used instead)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 175g mushrooms , diced and sliced
- ½ pint of turkey / chicken stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Gently sauté garlic, chilli and onion for 3 mins.
- Add mushrooms and sauté, sprinkle in flour to thicken.
- Slowly stir in stock and soy sauce into pot and bring to the boil.
- Add your cooked turkey leftovers.
- Simmer and then stir in Cream cheese finish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Serve with steamed rice.